McGuffinCoin is a stablecoin financial system and resource exchange method that has been in development for over twenty years.
It works by establishing a global pool of liquid assets, and then distributing them via an auditable rapid-response system which interfaces, as needed, with traditional money systems (which we like to refer to as "GreedCoin").
As a result of these features, it is essentially non-hoardable and un-debtable (you can't go into debt with it; you will always have enough to live on).
Other Key Terms
- capitalism - a system based on asymetrical division of profits and labour.
- cryptocurrency - a currency using calculated values and encryption to authenticate validity.
- communism - a system based on equality of effort and reward.
- currency - a type of value-token used for negotiating the exchange of goods and services; avoids much of the negotiation involved in barter
- functional post-scarcity - when stockpiles of resources exist and a logistics network capable of overnighting shoes across oceans exists, and for most normal needs of a human.
- gay - happy, expressive, and noticeably enthusiastic; can also refer to homosexuality and, by extension, tolerance for harmless differences in human behavior
- global pool - an organization-wide slush fund for helping keep people fed, housed, and transported.
- McGuffinCoin - a stablecoin financial system and resource exchange method.
- neo-feudalism - functional rule of one category of individuals by others, at scale involving more than a village or three.
- socialism - a system designed to ensure human quality of life does not fall below some tolerable minimum level for any individual
- stablecoin - a cryptocurrency with value normalized against a unit of a commodity or commodities.